If you’d like to support a series, please donate to re.yun.NS@gmail.com via paypal.
Your money will be distributed as follows:
For KonoSuba: (% of donation/sponsors)
– 80% goes to purchasing raw series material (LNs/BDs primarily)
– 10% goes to buy a thank you gift to the raw provider (in Japan) who lines up to buy the first-print editions if necessary for the extra short stories, and transportation reimbursements.
– 10% goes to tools for cleaning (such as photoshop licenses etc.)
For Akashic Records:
– 80% goes to purchasing raw series material
– 10% for each staff member (Miyuchi, Hocchibi) for a total of 20%
Current support incentives: (
Strikethrough = currently unavailable or complete.)
KonoSuba (Fanfic) (Current: $505)
$25+ ; All store/web edition short stories; Cleaned LN illustrations.
$50+; Faster Volume 10 Chapter 1 – (2 week to 1 week after Prologue)
$100+; Extra Chapter over Thanksgiving Break – (11/23 – 11/27)
$200+; An actual fanfiction short story… wait a second…
$0.01+; My thanks!
$25+; Clean, no-dialogue editions of the Volume 10 colored illustrations
$50; A ‘thank-you’ rough sketch of a KonoSuba character of your choice, by me. I will try my best!
$100; If you live in the US, a physical print-copy of the Japanese LN mailed to you! (2 left) If you live outside the US, well, a digital copy of any volume…
(Purchased through bookwalker JP, can be sent as PDF/JPG).
$150; A monochrome ‘thank-you’ illustration of any character of your choice, once again, by me.
$250+; A color illustration of any character of your choice, by me!
$500+; Anything PG over the internet I guess…
1. Darkness – Color for A.Miller
2. Aqua – Rough for B. Svensson
Akashic Records (Current: $30)
$50+; Faster Volume 2 Prologue – (2 weeks to 1 week after Volume 1, Final Chapter)
$100+; Not so serious audiobook of a chapter by me and my two editors!
To settle possible concerns about this:
– I will never force anyone to pay for our releases. The distribution of fan-translations already enters a gray area, and policies like the Translation Common Agreement that Baka-Tsuki has are the saving graces of the community. Massive Light Novel conglomerates like Kadokawa are well-aware of their existence, yet allows them to continue under the condition that they don’t overstep their boundaries.
– None of the sponsor/support money will be used for personal reasons. To put it simply, I don’t have a reason to from a personal finance perspective. A metaphor I would use is ‘too big to fail’, but in any case, I don’t want to add any financial burden on my family for personal reasons. The system will allow me to purchase raws (which I would have purchased and read anyway) at no cost to myself. It’s a win-win situation and it’s unnecessary to sow any distrust. For transparency, I’ll add any funds/expenditures related to each series on the support page and anyone can email me about details.